Request an Appointment - General
Request an Appointment
You may request an appointment with CG&FS by calling 330-762-0591 or by email at email@example.com.
What To Expect At Your First Appointment
• Children must be accompanied either by a parent or legal guardian at the first appointment.
• Your first appointment will last approximately 1½ - 2 hours.
• A financial interview will be conducted.
What To Bring To Your First Appointment
• A completed Client Questionnaire (see above).
• If you are the legal guardian, please bring your Court papers, so we can make a copy for our records.
• Any insurance cards you may have, including Ohio Medicaid insurance cards.
• To qualify for sliding scale fee offered to Summit County residents, we need verification of family income. This would include 2 recent paystubs from each job, child support, and SSI/SSD income.
If you need to cancel an appointment, please contact our Admission Department at 330-762-0591 as soon as possible.