The Incredible Years program is designed for children from birth to 8 years of age and their parents or guardians. This award-winning parent, teacher and child social skills training program helps ensure that parents and infants form strong bonds while helping parents learn and practice parenting skills.
The Incredible Years program helps toddlers and preschoolers with early onset conduct problems to develop prosocial behaviors, such as:
- On-going tantrums
- Acting out behaviors such as whining, yelling, hitting, kicking, swearing, refusing to follow rules
- Difficulty interacting with others
- Potential removal/expulsion from a childcare center or school
- Hyperactivity, impulsivity
- Inattention, inability to focus
Companion Group for Parents and Caregivers
Incredible Years includes a companion group for parents and caregivers. This group provides a confidential, supportive setting to learn how to strengthen your child’s social and emotional regulation skills. Caregivers receive guidance for using praise and incentives effectively, setting limits and using positive discipline techniques. It is also an opportunity for parents to share their experiences and learn from each other.
For more information about our Incredible Years® program, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toddlers and Preschoolers Succeeding (TAPS)
The TAPS program prepares children for school and later success by equipping them with the skills to follow directions and stay on task, communicate well, develop positive relationships with other children and adults and feel good about themselves. TAPS is offered in a number of local childcare centers, in preschools and as part of Head Start and Early Head Start Programs.
When a child is struggling with his or her behavior at childcare or in preschool, it can be frustrating and overwhelming for the child, the family and the childcare center.
Our Early Childhood Mental Health Consultants are on-site and can assist with:
- Screening & Assessment (ASQ, DECA, plus others!)
- Resiliency and school readiness for all children
- Modeling and coaching effective behaviors
- Classroom support for teachers
- Intensive behavioral training for teachers
- Community linkages for families
- Action planning
- Promoting childcare center staff wellness & retention
For more information about our TAPS program, email us at email@example.com.