Intensive Home-Based Services is a coordinated program for Summit County youth with severe emotional problems. The goal of treatment is to help youth avoid out-of-home placements such as inpatient hospitalization or residential treatment.
Co-Occurring Home-Based Treatment
Also, CG&FS offers an Integrated Co-Occurring Home-Based Treatment program that serves youth who have both substance abuse and serious emotional problems.
What You Can Expect with Intensive Home-Based Services
These home-based programs include:
- Family-focused, strength-based and culturally sensitive treatment
- Services provided in the convenience of the youth’s environment, allowing the therapist to work with the most challenging behaviors as they occur
- A minimum of 3-5 hours of service per week
- Three to six months of treatment, as determined by the youth’s needs
- A single assigned therapist, to reduce confusion to the family and ensure consistency in treatment
For additional information about our Intensive Home-Based Services, email us at IHBT@cgfs.org.